RF-230CP Coastal Panga
For luxury or utility, this boat does it all.
This old world design features a 23′-2″ boat with a beam of 6′-8″. Open, sleek and skinny, with a semi displacement V hull that is innovative and efficient yet bearing an unmistakable kinship with traditional Panga designs. This design also features a skeg to aid in directional stability in a following sea, and plenty of storage. We believe our Panga is the right mix of low draft, roomy interior, and rugged demeaner.
The result of our multiyear engineering effort is an ISO compliant, strong, ultra-light, and fuel-efficient luxury or utility craft that you can build in about a month.
General Hull Highlights:
- All-composite hull structure designed by industry leading marine engineers and material specialists.
- 3D Engineered hull designed to exceed ISO 12215-5:2008 and 12217-1:2002 standards for strength and buoyancy
- Precision CNC-cut interlocking hull components
- Positive buoyancy foam system designed for maximum on the water safety
- ISO rated @ 90hp and 35 mph
- Max. hull rating: 3500 lbs.
- Hull length: 23.2 feet
- Waterline length: 20.4 feet
- Hull beam: 6.8 feet
- Draft: 9.5″ @ 1850 lbs.
- Occupancy: 8
RF-162TS Product Info:
Powering Analysis 60 – 90 HP
- RF-230CP-01.A_Powering Analysis _9.5 Inch Draft _ 60 HP Engine_Rev.0
- RF-230CP-01.A_Powering Analysis _9.5 Inch Draft _ 70 HP Engine_Rev.0
- RF-230CP-01.A_Powering Analysis _9.5 Inch Draft _ 90 HP Engine_Rev.0
Intact Stability Report
Please stay tuned…