The RF-260GC Guide Cat
This 26′ Guide Cat kit is unique.
Guides know what is needed – lots of deck space, ample storage, live wells everywhere, shallow draft, and the ability to run offshore without a boat change when desired by clients.
The unique and proprietary race inspired hull is very stable due to its prominent cutting bow, wide stance, and stepped / vented catamaran hull. The 1/2″ thick glassed composite core hull makes a stout boat with a quiet ride. The large pilot house and seating pillion provide copious shade, comfort, and storage.
Whether your are heading down the Intercoastal, out to the flats, making a run to the rigs to dive, or out island hopping, the Guide Cat will get you there with roomy comfort and safety.
- Hull draft: approx. 9″ at rest, up in 14″ (dependent on loading)
- Self bailing deck with 15 inches of freeboard and 18″ of gunwale height
- Engine rating: 350hp (max 450hp)
- Hull length: 25.11 feet
- Hull beam: 8.9 feet
- Occupancy: 8 (layout dependent)
- Pilot house helm with seating pillion with integrated icebox, live wells, and loads of storage
- 1 aft in-deck icebox / live well
- Elevated bow fishing deck with storage
- 2 x 60 US gallon fuel tanks (Optional)
- 2 x 30 US gallon fresh water tanks (Optional)
General Hull Highlights:
- All-composite hull structure designed by industry leading marine engineers and material specialists
- 3D engineered hull designed to exceed strength and buoyancy ISO standards for boats over 6 meters
- Precision CNC-cut interlocking hull components in kit form for private and commercial builders
- RoosterFish TriFloat™ buoyancy system
Proprietary Race Inspired Hull Design
Proprietary Inshore / Offshore Race Inspired Cat Hull
Supports 8 Comfortably (With Rear Jump Seats)
High Performance Hull
RF-260GC Product Details:
In the case of the Flats Addition, the raised platform is cut down to the lower deck height with no gunwale.
Please stay tuned…