The most versatile 43 foot cruiser on the planet.
When it comes to cruising to exotic islands or hanging out in the shallow back bays, the RoosterFish RF-430CC will get you their in comfort and safety.
The unique and proprietary protected pocket hull allows for very shallow draft (20 – 24 inches to be exact). This novel hull-form is very stable due to its low center of gravity. The low gross tonnage and being a displacement hull means maximized efficiency and range. The composite core hulls make for an enjoyable and quiet ride as well.
Whether your are heading down the Intercoastal Canal, out to the shoals, or making a crossing to a remote tropical island, the Coastal Cruiser will get you there in style.
- Draft: 20 – 24 inches
- Displacement 10k lbs.
- 300 USG Diesel at 1k NM range
- Lloyd’s Certification Eligible
- Precision CNC-cut interlocking hull components
- Hull length: 42.55 feet
- Waterline length: 38.65 feet
- Hull beam: 12.5 feet
- Speed: Approx. 12 knots
- Occupancy: 4 (layout dependent)
- Trailerable and beachable
General Hull Highlights:
- All-composite hull structure designed by industry leading marine engineers and material specialists
- 3D engineered hull designed to exceed ISO standards for strength and buoyancy, Lloyds Certification
- Precision CNC-cut interlocking hull components in kit form for private and commercial builders globally